5/24/2012

Ireland: Kissing the Blarney Stone

Yep, I did it again. This makes the fourth time I've kissed the Blarney Stone, but I've only visited Blarney twice. The four kisses? The "photographer" missed the first kiss both times. Watch out Mankato - when I get home I may never, ever shut up.

Here it is - The Blarney Stone Itself.
Well-kissed rock, if you ask me.

You hang backwards and kiss the thing upside down.
But you're in good hands. I think this guy's fingerprints are still on my ribs.

He helps you up in a big swoop as the wind rushes up that opening
and the blood rushes back out of your head.

Worried about germs?
1.The kissing helper cleans the stone frequently with Clean & Fresh spray.
2. Then he'll invite you to have a pint in the pub to kill what's remaining on your smacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment