Promoting the To Drive the Cold Winter Away concertwith Pete Steiner on Talk of the Town at KTOE Radio.
(Photo by Jeff Lang, a.k.a. "Stunt Monkey" -- who lived up to his name by climbing on top of the counter in the news room to take this shot)
It's a tradition now, Pete inviting me to be on the air with my harp to promote my holiday concert. 7 years running, and we always find great things to talk about...Paris, Ireland, rose liqueur, how much I do NOT look like Sarah Palin, making lefse and...oh yeah, the concert!
I always enjoy visiting with Pete. He said he and his wife will be at the concert Saturday to hear my new "Fire & Ice" song. Which, in a flurry of techiness, I burned to a CD for him to play on the air as a sneak preview of the concert. Which, of course, didn't work when he tried to play it.
Maybe you'll get to hear it tomorrow when I'm on the radio with Jim Gullickson at KMSU radio (9:30 a.m.). If the tech gods be with me...
No comments:
Post a Comment